Tagged by
Taky.
I'm lazy to insert all the bold tags for the questions, so there.
1. The 1st person who tag/pass you is?
Taky.
2. Your relationship with him/her?
Friend.
3. Your five impression of him/her?
Fun-loving.
Honestly, I can't read people.
4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
Trained me when I first started Sydney.
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
mae<33333333333 ?
Idk, no one's ever all <33333333 when I go online. Lol.
6. If he/she become your lover, you will?
Neh. :P
7. If he/she became your lover, he/she has to improve on?
-
8. If he/she became my enemy, you will?
Um. Try to resolve things, I suppose.
9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?
No idea.
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
Whatever I can do that helps.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
Good friend.
12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
No idea. I'm not Edward.
13. The characters you love of yourself are?
None.
14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
Everything.
15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Flawless, well-liked.
Sorry, very superficial, but who doesn't?
16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
Hi. Thank you.
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you.
I wouldn't pass this to anyone, but for the sake of the remaining questions, here goes.
1. Liwen
2. Yixi
3. YY
4. Lydia
5. Wenzhong
6. Diana
7. Pok
8. Qiya
9. Shimin
10. Jane
18. Who is no.6 [Diana] having a relationship with?
Me. ;D
19. Is no.9 [Shimin] a male or female?
Shemale.
Naw, female.
20. If no. 7 [Pok] and 10 [Jane] are together, will it be a good thing?
No.21. What is no. 2 [Yixi] studying about?
Um how to play Sydney? Lmao. :P
22. When was the last time you had a chat?
Nao, with Diana.
23. What kind of music band does no.8 [Qiya] like.
Whichever band that has shuaiges.
24. Does no. 1 [Liwen] has any siblings?
Yes, JW and FY.
25. Will you woo no.3 [YY]?
No, she's married to Robert Pattinson.
26. How abt no.7 [Pok]?
No.
27. Is no.4 [Lydia] Single?
I don't know. Yes?
28. What is the surname of no.5 [Wenzhong]?
Fong.
29. What’s the hobby of no.10 [Jane]?
Sorry, no idea. Lol.
30. Does no. 5 [Wenzhong] and 9 [Shimin] get along well?
Yeah I guess?
31. Where is no.2 [Yixi] studying at?
NAFA. (:
32. Talk something casually about no. 1 [Liwen].
Hi, we're always on different frequencies.
33. Where does no.9 [Shimin] live at?
Singapore.
34. What colour does no. 4 [Lydia] like?
I don't know.
35. Are no.5 [Wenzhong] and no.1 [Liwen] best friend?
Well, not exactly best friends, I guess.
36. Does no.1 [Liwen] have any pets?
Lmao, how apt.
Anyway, yes, Chester.
37. Is no.7 [Pok] the sexiest person in the world?
Yes. I might get murdered for saying no.
38. What is no. 6 [Diana] doing now?
Talking to me on MSN.
Okay, I've done the quiz.
Hooray.